Member States and Commission services have submitted 52 proposals for funding, of which 39 have been taken up in the 2016 work programme, with a total budget of roughly EUR 24 million. The actions are partly a continuation of those started under the predecessor programme ISA, and partly new ones.
The ISA² actions are grouped in the work programme into nine packages:
- Key and generic interoperability enablers (6 actions)
- Semantic interoperability (3 actions)
- Access to data / data sharing / open data (5 actions)
- Geospatial solutions (1 action)
- e-Procurement / e-Invoicing (1 action)
- Decision making and legislation (6 actions)
- EU policies (3 actions)
- Supporting instruments for public administrations (12 actions)
- Accompanying measures (2 actions).
For detailed information on the new work programme please click here.
For a financial overview please click here.