Read and Compare Technical Guidelines: An Index that presents the Data Specifications in smaller chunks, and enables side-by-side comparison of different themes. This is useful when you want to determine which data specification is relevant.
Find Your Scope: An interactive workflow to identify relevant Spatial Object types in the INSPIRE Data Specifications. You can use this to find out which INSPIRE Data Specifications are relevant for a dataset you’d like to contribute to the infrastructure.
This new third option provides you with a hale studio mapping project. This project makes it easier for you to get started with producing INSPIRE interoperable data. Get your mapping project by following these steps:
- Go to the Find your Scope tool,
- Select “Interactive Workflow”,
- Select one or more relevant themes,
- Pick the application schemas out of these themes that you want to work with, and continue,
- Read through the available spatial object types, check any that are relevant, and proceed,
- Check the provided detailed information on the spatial object types and confirm selection of relevant types by selecting them again, then click “Add to favorites”,
- On the final page, you receive an overview of your favorite types. Click “hale transformation” to get a preset mapping project.