- Technical Guidance for the implementation of INSPIRE dataset and service metadata based on ISO/TS 19139:2007,
- Guidelines for the use of Observations & Measurements and Sensor Web Enablement-related standards in INSPIRE,
- Technical Guidance for implementing download services using the OGC Sensor Observation Service and ISO 19143 Filter Encoding,
- Technical Guidance for the implementation of INSPIRE Download Services using Web Coverage Services (WCS),
- Central INSPIRE registry and INSPIRE register Federation – Terms of Reference for the control body and submitting organisations,
- Technical Guidance for INSPIRE Spatial Data Services and services allowing spatial data services to be invoked.
This important milestone marks the completion of more than 2 years of work of numerous national experts under the 2014-2016 INSPIRE Maintenance and Implementation work programme. Documents stated above are published in the INSPIRE Knowledge Base and can be found on the following link.