A guiding principle of the project is to promote spatial data infrastructure in the countries of the region. The meeting was the presentation of the expectations of the beneficiary countries of the project.
In front of the main users of the project, the state institutions responsible for the state survey and cadastre, the meeting was attended by representatives:
- Central office for the registration of property of the Republic of Albania
- Federal Administration for Geodetic and Property Relations of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Republican Administration for Geodetic and Property Affairs of the Republic of Serbia, BIH
- Management of Property Montenegro
- Kosovo Cadastral Agency *
- Agency for the real estate cadastre of the Republic of Macedonia
- Republic Geodetic Authority of Serbia and
- State Geodetic Administration of Croatia
- consultancy GFA (Germany)
- Con Terra (Germany)
- Enviroment Agency Austria (Austria)
- Gdi Gisdata d.o.o. (Croatia)
1. Analysis of legislative and institutional framework for the establishment of NSDI
2. Capacity building and knowledge transfer
3. Promoting and raising awareness of the NSDI.
Ahead of the European Commission the meeting was attended by the representative of the Joint Reaserch Centre, Mr. Vlado Cetl. At the meeting of the Board, Director of the SGA, Mr. Markovinovic Danko, has been appointed as President and Director of the Agency for the real estate cadastre of the Republic of Macedonia, Mr. Ljupco Georgievski as Deputy of Managing Board.
* *This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSC 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.